Skip to content
- Co-author. Burrard Inlet Environmental Action Program. Environment Canada, Dept. of Fisheries and Oceans, B.C. Environment, Vancouver Port Corporation and Greater Vancouver Regional District, Vancouver, B.C.
- Fraser River Estuary Study (FRES). B.C. Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Victoria. B.C.
- Nicola River Basin Strategic Water Management Plan, Columbia River Basin Strategic Water Management Plan and Thompson River Basin Strategic Water Management Plan. B.C. Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Victoria, B.C.
- Ontario Flood Damage Assessment. Conservation Authorities, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, Toronto, Ontario.
- Multiple-Account Evaluation of Kootenay Timber Supply Area. Ministry of Forests, Nelson, B.C.
- Regulatory Preparation and Coordination for B.C. Utilities Commission and National Energy Board Applications: Kelly Lake-Cheekye, Terrace-Kitimat, Puget Sound Power and Light Intertie and Selkirk Intertie Hydro-Electric Transmission Projects. B.C. Hydro (External Relations). Vancouver, B.C.
- Environmental Issues Analysis – Imperial Oil’s Ioco Refinery. Imperial Oil Ltd., Port Moody, B.C.
- Initial Environmental Evaluation – Upper Serpentine River Flood and Erosion Control Program. City of Surrey, Surrey, B.C.